Imagine you are tired and are about to hit the hay. It’s a chilly night and you pull up a quilt that has an array of beautiful animals designed on it and enjoy the comfortable feeling of a well-quilted blanket.
Today, we will be celebrating the beauty of quilting. The quilts we have featured below are not the usual ones you find in most homes. These are gorgeous art pieces that have been designed by extremely talented people. From a quilt featuring a 3D elephant to one that has patterns of sea glass on it, these unique decorative pieces would add color to any home. So wrap yourself in a cozy quilt and admire these amazing works of art...
2. Seaglass art quilt made by Allie McCathren
3. One for an upcoming baby in the family... How adorable!
4. "Made a quilt for a friend who lost her husband suddenly. The squares are from his shirts."
5. Wow! Almost looks 3D!!!
6. A beautiful quilt print on a denim jacket
7. "A personalized scrap quilt for my sister who is graduating. Each book is embroidered with one of her favorite titles!"
8. Tubular piece from the 2019 International Quilt Festival
9. This is absolutely beautiful! And another one that looks almost 3D...
10. Imagine sleeping under that!
11. A fantastic piece of art at the Gramado International Quilt Expo
12. Pantry quilt
13. A terrific example of gemstone quilt piecing. Look at the colors, facets, various cuts, and dimensions…
14. Such a colorful fox blanket
15. This is positively stunning. Imagine the thousands of little pieces of fabric the artist would have had to juggle!
Share these beautiful photos with your friends and family...