A lot of us depend on various kitchen tools and appliances every day. Whether you love cooking or not, these tools – from a blender to measuring cups – are always great and useful and help save time. Today, we will take a look at some unusual kitchen tools and gadgets that you never knew you needed before. Not only will these unique pieces of equipment make cooking and eating a lot more fun, but they will also make your life in the kitchen a lot easier. From a toast rack to an egg piercer, these fun, quirky, and useful tools should be a part of every kitchen.
Related: These Useful Breakfast Gadgets Will Be Great For You
1. A citrus peeler for oranges, grapefruits, lemons, limes, and similar fruits.
2. This is a pumpkin carving scoop. The indent in the center is where you place your thumb to press
3. A corn stripper. Just place it on top of the cob and with one twisting/pushing motion, you'll have fresh corn in front of you to add to your meals
4. This is a holder for fruits and vegetables that are to be sliced on a mandoline food slicer
5. A bottle/jar opener that's been designed to fit all kinds of jar lid sizes
6. Have you ever seen this thing before? It’s a dish towel holder. Neat, huh?
7. An ice tapper. This classic bar tool is perfect for hand breaking ice before stirring a cocktail
8. This is a frozen food knife. It's built to cut larger blocks of frozen vegetables and bread given its versatility, strength, and heftiness
9. A super useful toast rack that can be used to serve up toast on a table with ease
10. This stainless steel fish scale remover makes scaling fish easy and fast
11. Slicing and dicing onions don't just make us leak tears, it can also leave a strong stench on our hands. However, this aluminum bar, which is shaped like a bar of soap, can be used to remove the onion smell (or of garlic) from your hands. When you rub this object on your hands after cutting onions, the molecules in the steel bind with the smelly sulfur smell on your hands, and thus the molecules along with the smell are transferred to the metal and off from your hands.
12. This is an egg piercer that helps keep eggs from cracking while boiling. Pretty helpful, right?
13. This is a crab cracker and is used to crack the hard shells of crabs, lobsters, or any other edible crustaceans. They are similar to a nutcracker in shape and purpose
Share these awesome kitchen tools with others!