Knock-offs of popular brands aren’t exactly a new phenomenon. You will find many such fake brands of countless products – from smartphones to cookies – lining the shelves of different markets today. They look like the real deal and are named cleverly to dupe consumers into believing they are genuine.
However, not all knockoff brands are cleverly designed or named. Some of them don’t even try to be genuine and are so obviously fake that you will end up laughing just looking at them. No, we are serious. Like, have you ever tried a WhatsApp perfume? Or eaten pitas at Pita Hut? Discover many more such hilariously bad knockoff fails below...
Related: Can You Believe These Funny Fake Brands Actually Exist?
1. These "Peepi" socks look really comfortable
2. They're "connocting" what now?
3. Would you like to have some snipers today?
4. Just do it, Mike!
5. A collection of Oreo knockoffs
6. Hmm. Wonder if they some chicken
7. Yeah, I'm really not risking using this one on my hair
8. Welcome to Pita hut. May I take your order?
9. Wonder what it smells like
10. Good luck pronouncing this one
11. So, which spray would you prefer? I think I will take a can of Yahoo
12. So Apple is making fans too? Cool!
13. Wait... What?!!
14. For a second I thought this was some unique maple-flavored twist on chocolate spread
Share these funny pictures with friends and family...