Innovative designs are all around us and they keep getting more creative every day to make our lives a little simpler. And no, we don’t just mean the cool technologies and gadgets that have invaded our lives. Innovation can be found in the simplest of things – sometimes on a sidewalk and sometimes even inside a toilet!
Here, we have featured some great examples of creative and useful design ideas that make our life much more fun. Take a look.
1. An Artist in Lyon known as “the Pavement Surgeon” mends the city’s sidewalks using vibrant mosaics
2. This sign is shared between a butcher shop and a skate shop in Nantes, France. Pretty ingenious, isn't it?
3. The packaging for these dryer balls is just so cute!
4. This airport has red and green lights over each bathroom stall to indicate occupancy. Pretty useful, right?
5. This 'Sink-Urinal', which is already in use in several European countries, saves water and encourages men to wash hands
6. Rubik's Cube for the blind
7. Have you ever seen a clamshell bed?!
8. This book about chocolate has a bite taken out of it! Smart way to attract readers indeed
9. This DIY Rocket Lamp will look so cool on anyone's night table
10. Bollards that look like pencils outside a school in London. Road safety experts say they are useful because they remind drivers there is a school close by.
Share these pictures with your friends and family...