There are things in this world whose only intention in life is to confuse you or to trick you into believing that they’re something they’re not. And somehow, seeing these mind-bending items is just as fascinating as it is perplexing. Are you ready to give your brain a good workout? Here, you will see a lime that looks like a brain, a pillow that could easily be confused with a log, a cool table made partly out of recycled books, and many other interesting everyday items.
1. This cool vintage set of rings can look like a single ring
2. This table is made partly out of recycled books
3. This is no new bird species - it's a blue jay that still has half of its baby feathers
4. Did you know that a kaffir lime, also known as Thai lime, looks kind of like a brain?
5. "It looked like a perfect cake at first, but then I cut it in two and found out that one egg yolk survived the mixer at work."
6. Is it a fork? Is it a spoon?
7. This is not the work of some intricate mining operation but natural wind erosion
8. Think you're out of toilet paper? Not with this roll!
9. This Buddha's hand, also called the fingered citron, looks like it's on a rock concert!
10. A surprise waiting to be discovered in an ordinary wall - a bottle with a small note inside. I wonder what it says?
11. These realistic pillows that look like a log or a tree slice must be popular in pillow fights
12. When you hold up this cup against the light, it reveals a picture of a woman. How cool is that?
Share these unusual items with others!