Imagine finding yourself on the set of such iconic movies as The Titanic, James Bond, Star Wars, and The Shining. Surely, it must be a really strange but simultaneously amazing experience - seeing detailed models of ships and buildings, or actors taking lunch breaks, still wearing their stage attire or costume. Luckily, many films have released footage of this magical behind-the-scene world. Take a look.
1. Steven Spielberg laying in the jaws of an animatronic shark on the set of Jaws (1975).
2. "The famous MGM lion was shot with a real lion in 1928 for its screen credits."
3. Sean Connery playing golf on a moon-set while filming Diamonds Are Forever
4. Doug Jones, who played Fauno in Pan's Labyrinth (2006), on a break
5. Behind the scenes of Star Wars: A New Hope (Episode IV) (1977)
6. This is what the animatronic T-Rex looked like on the set of Jurassic Park (1993)
7. "Tim Curry taking a smoke break during the filming of It (1990)"
8. The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters (1984) was about 7 feet tall.
9. To get the first person shots for E.T. while filming E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial (1982), the camera was covered in a white cloth with two holes in it
10. James Cameron joining Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet on the set of the Titanic (1997).
11. "The crew adding the final touches to one of the models used in Titanic (1997)."
12. A giant bee was built for the bee ride scene in Honey, I Shrunk The Kids (1989).
13. Will Smith on the set of the sci-fi film I Am Legend (2007)
14. Stanley Kubrick filming the famous maze on the set of The Shining (1980).
15. Bolaji Badejo, the actor who wore the Alien suit in the movie Alien³ (1992), relaxing during a filming break
Share these cool photos with cinema lovers!