We all know what incredible marvels Mother Nature is capable of producing. But in this collection, you will get to see some of the strangest things spotted in the wild. From a phenomenon called “hair ice” to a cat with tons of extra toe beans, these pictures show the many amazing anomalies of Mother Nature that will keep you fascinated. Take a look.
See Also: 10 Amazing Facts of Nature that Are Too Weird to Believe
1. An owl that perfectly blends in with a tree.
2. These berries are growing right in the cracks of this rock.
3. A unique cross-section of a Flying Spider-monkey Tree Fern (Cyathea lepifera).
4. Tree of life, Lake Cakora, Australia. It's a type of tea tree lake that is known to be incredibly clean and has natural medicinal properties.
5. This hermit crab found in Okinawa, Japan, is so gorgeous!
6. Sometimes, it gets so bitterly cold in Poland that even the whiskers of some seals freeze!
7. This adorable little creature is a sea slug and belongs to the wild group of mollusks called nudibranchs. They have been affectionately dubbed “sea bunnies” and rightly so!
8. This rock has a shell inside it and it’s been worn away to a flat spiral in appearance.
9. This squash is comically long. It just doesn't appear to end!
10. Look at the eyelashes of this cute dog!
11. A tree during a wildfire.
12. "Hair ice" is a rare type of ice formation that forms on dead wood and takes the shape of fine, silky hair. Also known as ice wool or frost beard, its strange shape is caused by a fungus called Exidiopsis effusa and it only grows on humid winter nights when the temperature is just below 0°C.
13. This buff-tip moth, found throughout Europe and in Asia to eastern Siberia, has perfectly blended as birch wood.
14.This butterfly is staring directly at you!
15. This is a polydactyl cat. These cats are born with more than the usual number of toes on their paws. Isn't that amazing?!
Share these amazing pictures with your friends and family