We’ve all had a bad travel experience, but most of us don’t let a bad hotel, some lost luggage, or a less than stellar tour guide spoil our vacation! We can’t say the same of the people who inspired these hilarious travel posters, as their grumpy attitude made even the most iconic travel destinations in the world seem like not much to look at.
1. The Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, California
These sidesplitting illustrations were created by the talented artist, avid traveler, and owner of a great sense of humor from the online Etsy shop Caribou Creek & Co. If you wish to take a closer look at these posters, visit the Caribou Creek & Co. Etsy page.
2. Stonehenge, Salisbury, the UK
3. Central Park, New York City
4. The Statue of Christ the Redeemer, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5. Space Needle, Seattle, Washington
6. The Statue Of Liberty, New York City
7. New Orleans, Louisiana
8. Machu Picchu, Peru
9. Red Rocks Scenic Byway, Arizona
10. Las Vegas, Nevada
11. The Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida
Share these funny pictures with others!