Being a car mechanic is a fun job, and not in the ways you’d expect! For one, it makes you wonder how some cars stay on the road, given the negligence they sustain from their owners. But that’s not all. An unexpected perk of working at an automobile repair facility is that, apparently, it brings you closer to the animal world. Don’t believe us? Just look at these bizarre photos!
1. "Just saved this little guy. I had to remove the front end of the vehicle to do it, but he is now free and alive and well."
2. "Customer said all 4 of them were uninjured but we can’t say the same about the car."
3. The owner of this car said that her husband "patched up" the tire... with duct tape... and she wondered why it kept leaking air.
4. Here's what happens when you smoke in your car all the time
5. You're not seeing things - it's THAT bent!
6. Imagine having no idea about the Batman seat and opening this car when it's dark
7. Drive safe? Never heard of it!
8. The owner decided to install the battery on their own, but they chose the wrong size...
9. Apparently, the car was "overheating a little..."
10. Good luck accessing the battery terminal!
11. The owner of this car said that the tire was flat. That's clearly not the main problem here.
12. "Customer complains of fuel smell. This is half of the gas cans he has in the back."
13. Here's why you need to put your vehicle in neutral when you're towing a car behind an RV.
14. "Don't worry, he's friendly," the customer said...
Share these shocking pictures with others!