Just like any country in the world, Canada has its funny quirks. The harsh weather, the abundant wildlife, and the often excessive politeness of the people are just some of the things that foreigners usually find quite funny and special about this place. These cute and hilarious photos prove that some of those things are not mere stereotypes, they just so happen to be true.
1. You never know when a snowstorm will strike
2. Just looking at this picture makes me cold
3. This person's priorities are in order!
4. At the Canadian border patrol
5. There are a few extra rules drivers should know when visiting Canada. This is Rule #1
6. And this is Rule #2
7. Social distancing Canadian-style
8. Canadian vandals have gone too far...
9. "All my outdoor plans for the winter are canceled"
10. "It's only -10°C (14°F) today, might as well get a little sun"
11. Every year, Canada holds a hair freezing contest
12. The kindness of the people is astonishing!
13. That's so cute!
14. The cold weather has its advantages, too
15. Just imagine the cuteness - tiny fluffy rabbits live in these miniature tents!
16. One would think that beer is the last thing one needs in such cold weather, and one would be wrong
17. Nothing to see here, just icebergs passing through! This place is called "Iceberg Alley" and it's located near Ferryland, Newfoundland
18. Let's end this photo collection with the most Canadian picture ever
Share this article with those who need a good laugh!