Translating isn’t an easy skill to acquire. Learning a different language and translating it word-for-word isn't an easy task but can be quite essential. For instance, signs and boards in countries where English isn’t the primary language need literal English translations to help the non-native people. However, these translations don’t always turn out the way they were intended and lead to some unwittingly hilarious results. Here are some examples of translations gone wrong that will make you giggle.
See Also: 15 Side-Splitting Spelling and Translation Fails
1. Wait... Something's not right here!
2. We will keep that in mind.
3. Why are they so panicky?
4. At least they are being honest.
5. I'd rather not.
6. Wonder how the illegitimate one would look like!
7. Some bread would have been nice, too.
8. Okay, noted...
9. I really don't like to...
10. What kind of glasses are these?
12. But I don't want to hurt my hand!!!
13. That's all I ever wanted!
14. The source of all things sweet and sour has finally been found!
15. Wonder what these eggs taste like...
Share these funny pictures with your friends and family!