Do you know how to jump-start a car? Most of us don’t but we can’t deny that it’s a useful life hack to know and might really come in handy in an emergency. And speaking of useful tips, imagine that your pet dog has accidentally choked on something and you can’t take it to the vet immediately. In that case, performing the Heimlich maneuver (a procedure for dislodging an obstruction from someone’s windpipe) can be a lifesaver.
Here, we have shared some nifty guides with some great life hacks, tips and, tricks that might come in handy to all of us in different situations. From learning how to Google efficiently to tips on surviving a drowning attempt, these helpful guides should always be kept at hand. Take a look.
1. How to jump-start a car.
2. You might save your dog's life with this.
3. Learn how to sew on a button.
4. Improve your search on Google with these tips.
5. Plan your naps properly.
6. A complete guide for a car's dashboard light.
7. Might be useful to remember this in case of an unfortunate emergency.
8. Some great tips and tricks to build a proper campfire.
9. An extremely helpful life-saving guide.
10. Tips for food safety and storage.
11. In case you ever come across one in the wild or are bitten by one...
12. How to know when ice is safe.
13. Tips on how to treat hypothermia.
Share these useful guides with your friends and family...