Sending custom Christmas cards featuring the entire family and sharing the holiday spirit through photos of the kids in matching sweaters in front of the Christmas tree is such a cute festive tradition. At least in theory. Alas, the reality is sometimes very different, and the results of the long-awaited photo session are less than desired or even outward disastrous. Is that a reason not to share the festive fail with the family or even the entire world wide web?
Not at all! And we’re happy that these 15 people were brave enough to share their Christmas photo fails, as scrolling through them made us laugh wholeheartedly, and so will you!
1. "We were taking our family Christmas photo, and let’s just say the dogs weren’t in a Holly Jolly mood."
2. Merry Kissmas!
3. "This was supposed to be our Christmas card. It turns out she just hated that sweater.”
4. Matching ugly Christmas sweaters are so last year - but ugly maid costumes are in!
5. "This was the picture that my family sent out as our family Christmas card back in '91."
6. A happy swim team Christmas to you!
7. "The only baby picture I have. Why?"
8. "My Christmas Card this year. I've been single my whole life."
9. The cat seems not too happy about his sweater either...
10. "My dad built this to protect the tree from the cat."
11. Santa seems to blend right in
12. This Christmas family photo is way too real
13. This is apparently what a Romanian Christmas looks like...
14. I think this might be photoshopped...
15. Poor kitty...
Share these hilarious Christmas photos with family and friends!