You might have noticed that at times living in the same environment can get rather boring. The same color on the walls, the same design of the furniture, the same color of the bedsheets, can give us a feeling of monotony. This is why it is important to revamp our homes from time to time to keep them fresh and lively. But redecorating a home requires professional help and can be expensive, right? Well, that isn’t necessary if you are willing to put in some effort yourself and willing to go that extra mile.
In these pictures, you will find some really beautiful decorating ideas that common people from around the world have used to beautify their homes. From beautiful table lamps to floating beds, these design ideas will inspire you to revamp your house.
1. A custom-made sewing room inside a home.
2. Someone made this floating bed by themselves and it looks so cool!
3. A decorative table lamp inspired by the work of Moroccan artisans. It was made using metal, shade, and light.
4.There is a smaller room inside this room!
5. This old table was remodeled to look so classy and elegant!
6. A husband made this hanging plant wall for his wife's plants.
7. This beautiful lamp was made by hand over the course of three long years by cutting and gluing little pieces of glass together.
8. Someone made giant paper flowers to make a decoration that matched their new bed set.
9. Can you believe this magnificent table is hand-made?
10. These bedsheets nicely match the terracotta pots on the window. Now, this is a neat idea for those who keep plants inside their house.
11. A rainbow-patterned wall that parents made for their little daughter.
12. A beautiful table that was made using resin, sand, and mica powder.
13. This old chandelier was found at a thrift store. The owner repainted its copper-golden coating to silver and now it looks brand new!
Liked this post? Share it with others...