There’s a quiet beauty in desolate locations, isn’t it? We have seen several abandoned buildings and mansions that, despite looking forlorn, also appear fascinating. The world is filled with many such unoccupied places and things. Even ordinary things like cottages, railway tracks, mines, bunkers, and even roller coasters are left neglected many a time for several years for some reason or the other. The incredible part is that while these things are left alone, they are being reclaimed by nature.
Today, we will look at a few such abandoned places all over the world that are being taken over by nature. There’s something sad yet magical in these places and they once again remind us that nature ALWAYS finds a way.
See Also: These Abandoned Places Look So Majestic in Their Loneliness
1. A deserted roller coaster that has been taken over by nature.
2. The Roosevelt Gold Mine in Ohio City, Colorado. The place has been desolate since 1919.
3. An old discarded hard hat that has been taken over by goose barnacles.
4. This deserted train in the Maine Woods in the US looks so spooky!
5. A forsaken cottage in England.
6. A barren church in rural Virginia.
7. An old bunker in Norway.
8. A "forest" appears to be growing on this deserted roof in a vacant villa in Italy.
9. A forsaken railway bridge in the Czech Republic.
10. This lonely piano has become a part of the scenery in Uzupis in Vilnius.
11. A neglected iron forge in Kentucky, US.
12. One wonders if this abandoned ship in Belgium has some interesting history.
13. A desolate mobile station over a cemetery.
14. An abandoned hydroelectric plant in Waga River, Japan.
15. This appears to be an old and vacant house of some sheriff. Look at that car! It surely would be considered vintage today.
Share this post with your friends and family!