Home cooking isn’t for everyone. It’s a tough job that requires a lot of skill and patience. But what if you are a foodie who is simply a little bit too lazy to spend all that time in the kitchen? Well, here we have presented some ingenious time-saving cooking tips and tricks that will certainly make the life of foodies a little easier.
These food hacks have been shared by people on the Internet and show us that sometimes all it takes is a little bit of out-of-the-box thinking to save yourself some time. Try these clever food tricks and they may well change the way you eat forever.
See Also: Food Hacks Guaranteed to Give You Optimum Deliciousness
1. Toss some lemon slices on your grill to keep your fish from burning and sticking.
2. Sprinkle grapes with lemon juice and gelatin mix to make your own version of 'sour patch' grapes. Delicious and tangy, you can enjoy these as an afternoon snack. The amount of gelatin to use will depend on the number of grapes you have to cover. Just make sure all grapes are coated in the mixture.
3. Use Tic Tac dispensers for storing spices. These will be especially useful in smaller kitchens.
4. Use bacon as a pie crust for a shepherd's pie to take it up a notch!
5. Prepare freezer packs in advance for a quick breakfast smoothie.
6. A Mason jar lid ring can be used to cook the perfect egg round for your breakfast sammie. Make sure that the lid is properly washed and greased.
7. Planning to make pizza bagels? Put pepperoni over the bagel hole to stop the cheese from melting through and sticking to the pan. This will also enhance the taste of the bagels considerably.
8. Fillings falling out of a burger is seriously frustrating, right? Here's a simple solution: wrap a piece of lettuce around the back end to keep them in place.
9. Add two eggs and half a cup of oil into any cake mix and turn into delicious cookie dough!
10. A binder clip can come in real handy to help store your beer properly in the fridge.
11. Use crushed, dried edamame on your chicken when you are in the mood of having breaded chicken the next time. It is a much healthier option.
12. Hate those cheese-dust fingers you get after digging into a bag of Cheetos? Well, chopsticks are the answer.
13. Straining your salsa will make it less watery. Also, you can use the liquid to cook rice.
14. A spice grinder can be cleaned properly by simply using some white rice.
15. Don't have enough hotdog buns for the remaining hotdogs? Use a baked potato instead.
Share this post with other food lovers!