All happy events require one thing to ensure they are celebrated to the fullest: cake! Sure, we can make do with cupcakes, brownies, and other sweet substitutes in these difficult times, but there's nothing quite as delightful and momentous as cutting into a cake to mark the occasion as a success! One Turkish chef has grasped the concept very well and has dedicated her life to the creation of artistic and realistic cakes.
From household items to classic paintings, Tuba Geckil creates sugary delights that will bewitch the eyes, confuse the brain, but leave the stomach ever so pleased! Just take a look at some of the astounding love letters to craftsmanship that this food artist has shared with the world.
1. A classic, The Beauty and the Beast!
2. These crocs are for eating
3. A great addition to your new office
4. “Pass me a hand towel, please. No, not those!”
5. The bride doesn’t go on top of the cake. She IS the cake.
6. Anyone want a taste of the Orient?
7. You can’t have this apple every day
8. Honoring the heroes of today.
9. Every Frozen fan’s dream cake.
10. Bite into famous cake-boss Buddy Valastro
11. The Lord of Mussels smells more like sugar than fish
12. Still-life inspired cake!
13. A tribute to Ancient Egypt
14. Why can’t Sylvester just leave Tweety alone?
15. The attention to detail is unbelievable.
16. “The Girl With a Pearl Earring” by Dutch painter Johannes Vermeer. The edible version.
17. Now this is what I call the perfect cheeseburger (cake).
18. I found Nemo. But he’s made of chocolate.
19. That’s a tasty looking Trump.
20. The best cake for 2020.
(By Tuba Geckil: Instagram | Facebook)
Share these cakes with fellow fans of the culinary arts!