I'm suddenly in the mood for snowy winters, hot borscht, and endless vodka. There's only one place I must be thinking of. Florida. No, I'm kidding, of course. I'm talking about Russia, home of the Kremlin and Matryoshka Dolls (which is the original name of Russian Dolls, by the way). As the largest country in the world, it's no surprise at all that Russia is filled to the rafters with every sort of militant and madman that we could normally only see in sitcoms.
So it's only natural that the rest of the world would be fascinated by their antics and ingenious methods of existence. And to its credit, Russia continues to fulfill our fascination. Here we are again with yet another round of absolutely hilarious images that could only be taken in Russia.
1. Someone’s in for a fright
2. “Would you ladies like a ride in my tank?”
3. There’s good money in carriage rides
4. “I live in the most peaceful neighborhood”
5. Preparing for a paint-laden fight
6. “We don’t propose with roses. We propose with power tools.”
7. Is it an ambulance parade?
8. When you tread water without getting wet
9. Balloons, snow, and abandoned buildings. What more could a man ask for?
10. The greatest mass-photobomb ever!
11. A furry rebel without a cause
12. The terrifying man in the top hat is not a fan of public smoking
13. It’s called a man-hole for a reason!
14. Russian rivers don’t like tourists.
15. I share this woman’s cringe-heavy feelings.
16. So many questions….
17. Projectile spitting is a real problem in this district.
18. “I can fly!”
19. I’m confused but I want to say “Aww…”
20. This is what Russian superheroes look like
21. “Where are you and your bird headed, sir?”
22. A state-of-the-art toilet, complete with detachable seat.
23. That moment when you first think the mannequin is an expert contortionist.
24. “No time to talk! Places to go. Things to do.”
25. Setting fire to the rain with a flamethrower, like a boss!