Why bother translating something into English if you know for a fact that you can't do it well? That's a reasonable question to ask, but some people strongly disagree, it appears. English is the lingua franka, after all. While it often may be painful to read spelling mistakes and broken English, we must also appreciate just how hilarious the results of these typos can be!
Take these 18 signs and disclaimers we've collected for you, for example. These translation fails contain statements and typos so ridiculous and outrageous it's actually very funny! A big thank you to their creators who didn't let their lack of language proficiency stop them and made us all smile today.
1. I'm pretty sure socialist dancing won't protect you from Covid-19
2. Okay... what is it, then?
3. Beware of the explosive dog!
4. These are Bob's pins!
5. It's quite difficult to find a table cover for a "rectandular" table
6. Don't you dare touch those veggies!
7. I've always wondered what to do with those plimples... turns out you just have to droww them!
8. Hmm... are you 100% sure about that?
9. The person who designed this shirt seems to be in the midst of an existential crisis
10. We will never know if the floor was or wasn't wet...
11. A very odd thing to prohibit...
12. Let your frustration spill out!
13. Wang-wanging is so embarrassing!
14. I have so many questions, but no answers
15. One little spelling mistake... such a drastic change in meaning!
16. We appreciate the honesty
17. ... If you say so?
18. A wise piece of advice!
Share these funny pictures with others!