These are difficult times, aren’t they? Not a day goes by when we don’t hear depressing news, as much as we would like to stay away from it. However bad the world may seem right now, though, there’s always something to smile about.
In this collection of pictures we’ve shared below, you will find some truly wholesome everyday stories that will make you feel better about our world. These stories include some random common people indulging in acts of kindness and some inspiring moments that will spread some positivity in your life. Check them out. We assure you, they will certainly bring a smile to your face.
Related Article: 14 Pics with Wholesome Stories That Will Make You Smile
1. A guy returned someone's lost iPhone in the perfect condition. As a reward, he got homemade cookies.
2. This high school has free clothes, a washer, and a dryer along with other necessities for students with needs.
3. He’s called Bagel Jesus. He collects the old bagels from work and distributes them to the hungry on the street.
4. Someone made a braille cookie for their visually impaired friend.
Image credit: Acidcow
5. A young employee spent more than half an hour to ensure that this disabled individual picked the perfect van for her next trip!
6. A cool grandad built this awesome rollercoaster for his grandkids in his backyard...
7. Eddie's Wheels for Pets (USA) have been the devoted caregivers of disabled dogs for the past 20 years.
8. This old lady goes to the supermarket regularly to read books. So the manager there put a little bench to make her experience more comfortable.
9. Kudos to this police officer who halted traffic in the rain to save this wet and limping little dog.
10. A young boy and his big sister enjoy the moment when his adoption is made official and his time in foster care finally comes to an end.
11. A Physics professor watches a student’s child during a tutoring session.
12. A courier person left a personalized treat for a family’s dog with her name on it.
13. French cyclist Robert Marchand hops on the bike to set new records even at 108 years of age!
14. Indian police feeding homeless people during the coronavirus pandemic.
15. This man hated dogs for most of his life. One day, his family decided to gift him a puppy as a surprise. 13 years later, they are the best of buddies…
Share this story with everyone you know!