If you have ever caught the views of nature from the top of any mountain, you would know that scenes from above can be truly magnificent. That is why aerial photography is such a fascinating medium. You can get to truly appreciate and understand our planet’s spectacular beauty with the help of aerial photographs. One photographer who attempts to do exactly that is Tobias Hägg.
The Stockholm-based photographer has been capturing the spectacular bird’s-eye views of oceans and forests in outstanding detail. Even the simplest scenes of nature find rich vivacity in Hägg’s aerial shots. Of late, he has been focusing a lot on the Swedish Lapland, an area of his home country, and wants to show its beauty through his eyes to the world.
Let’s now take a look at some of the best aerial photographs of different landscapes by Tobias Hägg.
1. Where delicate pink sand dances with the waves...
2. One could simply immerse themselves in this tropical heaven
3. Another stunning shot of Iceland's mesmerizing natural environment
4. Breathtaking view of a waterfall in Iceland
5. Swedish wilderness at its glorious best!
6. The Ghaf trees, a species of drought-tolerant trees, in the deserts of Dubai
7. It's as if somebody has painted lovely strokes on the canvas of earth...
8. The glacial rivers of Iceland
9. Skeleton Coast, along the Atlantic coast of Namibia
10. Spectacular views from above the Skierfe rock in Sweden
11. Beautiful waves clash with the sea waters on the coasts of Africa
12. The Laguna Rosa (the Pink Lagoon), also known as the Torrevieja Pink Lake in Spain
13. Delightfully beautiful patches of trees in Autumn in Sweden
14. Waves crash into the shore at Reynisfjara, also known as the Black Beach in Iceland because of its distinctive volcanic black sand
Share this post with someone who loves photography!