Computers, being machines, often malfunction and have errors. Much like humans. However, unlike humans, computers can’t realize the comic potential in some of their mistakes. It turns out there is an online community of nearly 1 million members on Reddit dedicated entirely to the funniest glitches in the Matrix. "The failures that go viral within our community are usually those that have some humor in them," a moderator of the webpage said. He also noted members interested in programming often try to figure out why the software failed, but you really don’t have to be a computer wiz to enjoy these hilarious mishaps.
1. How did that happen?
2. The Ultimate Relaxation
3. I think my subway is trying to tell me something
4. Are you sure Siri?
5. Yes Google, that’s exactly how bridges work
6. That's a pretty strong password policy
7. What the hell did I do
8. Scuba Driver
9. Thanks for having my back Tinder, I guess
10. Thanks for the help Siri
11. I can't use my Notes App for 3.5 weeks because I used the right password
12. Setting a reminder
13. I was driving, and my phone vibrated in my pocket to tell me this
14. Cool sign
15. My microwave is disagreeing with me again
Share this article with your friends and make them laugh!