It’s no secret that online shopping is a gamble. Sometimes, you get a decent purchase at a discounted price, whereas at other times, paying just a few dollars seems like too much for the merchandise you ended up receiving. All 16 of these unfortunate souls received something completely different from what they initially expected and were essentially scammed by online sellers, but instead of becoming upset and angry, they decided to post their bad and yet somehow incredibly hilarious online shopping experiences on the internet... Because laughter is the best medicine, after all!
1. The cake that was supposed to look like a wedding ring made of roses ended up being eerily reminiscent of a toilet seat...
2. This person ordered the Christmas-themed cat bed in size Large. Things didn't go as planned
3. Reality can be cruel
4. "My boyfriend ordered a pair (the right side is him, that's what we expected.) We have no idea who the other guy is"
5. This woman ordered a dress in size XL and it only fits her dog!
6. "What my sister ordered vs what she got. Guys I'm not playing at all"
7. This poor woman tried to order wet wipes and this is what she received instead!
8. Rule number one of online shopping: ALWAYS check the size
9. We can confidently say this one didn't go as planned...
10. They didn't even try to recreate this prom dress accurately
11. Instead of a knit sweater, this woman received a printed picture of the sweater on mesh fabric!
12. The marvels of online shopping!
13. Instead of two foldable recliners, this person got these!
14. Rule number two of online shopping: NEVER buy underwear. Here's why:
15. Well, at least this guy got two hopefully functioning showerheads
16. Expectation vs Reality
Share these hilarious pictures with your family and friends