For some people, the best way to take their mind off any problems is through work and crafting things, so it’s hardly surprising that so many people worldwide have completed impressive home projects and crafts during these challenging times. In fact, these 14 talented craftsmen didn’t waste any time during the lockdown and managed to accomplish quite amazing projects for both themselves and their human and animal buddies. These projects serve as proof of how determined and inspiring people can be, no matter the circumstances, the main thing is to never give up!
1. What a Difference Some Yard Maintenance and Paint Can Do!
2. A Corner of Fresh Air Both People and Pets Can Enjoy!
3. "Craig is loving his quarantine cat castle. Especially now that it includes open patios at perfect heights for swatting at human heads"
4. "Zero waste quarantine project: I made a baby doll for my daughter out of clothing scraps, remnants, and thrifted yarn. Stuffing is an old cotton apron I shredded"
5. An Amazing Bathroom Transformation!
6. This Loving Mother Created a Cute Mini Bunk Bed For Her Son’s Glasses
7. "Been wanting to make this for years and finally had time. Mostly scrap ends left over from other projects. This is how I avoid actual adult responsibilities and keep my sanity"
8. "I am an x-ray technologist by day and made a mascot for my department to add some fun during these stressful times!"
9. "My Covid-19 home project"
10. "My covid project. Tons of free time and minimal experience"
11. What a Stunning and Neatly Done Embroidery Project!
12. "We don't have space for a dining table in our apartment, so I have made a walnut lift-top table"
13. "My quarantine project. Digital design, laser-cut into 10 layers of plywood, stained brown"
14. Wow! The Before and After Pictures Are Dramatically Different!