Life is all about creating things. But sometimes, the creations that are made don’t quite turn out the way you’d expect. As Shakespeare said, "To Err is human, to forgive is divine," and these are 20 designs fails that really need some forgiveness. Here are 20 more hilarious designs that failed miserably at their intended task, but will at least get you laughing!
1. Why are there so many numbers??
(By iancurtis, Reddit)
2. Shave every great memory
(By Creative Market, Pinterest)
3. The worst choice in font anyone could make.
4. These steps gave me vertigo
(By mediagarden, Imgur)
5. Pencils might not have been the best place for this message...
6. I'm so baffled by the poor soul in this image
(By Creative Marker, Pinterest)
7. Vegetarians beware! This furniture has been made out of crystal that bears an eerie resemblance to raw meat
(By GautamXo, Reddit)
8. The Imperial System versus the Metric System
(By benedictjbreen, Reddit)
9. Just take a deep breath. It’ll come to you
10. You didn’t have to try to use Roman numerals
(By howardkinsd, Reddit)
11. Yes, this seems about right...
12. Rule 1: spacing is VERY important
(By sovietmetalhead, Reddit)
13. This might be the cruelest thing I have ever seen
(By u/Serbiaball, Reddit)
14. A truly horrifying bed of roses
(By Fauconwill, Reddit)
15. All this English sounds delicious!
(By RabbidKnight, Reddit)
16. The ultimate DIY Bathroom renovation
(By ssj_dick, Reddit)
17. Genius or insanity? Insanity...
(By AlfredKC, Reddit)
18. Keep these two VERY far away from each other
(By moojj, Imgur )
19. Some angry fan paid good money for this seat
(By LukasJ, Reddit)
20. Worst marketing skills ever
(By Mr-Klaus, Reddit)