Shopping can be extremely boring, unless you stumble upon one of these ridiculous items on your next trip to the store. These 16 real pieces of merchandise were created by Jeff Wysaski, an Internet sensation who makes these funny objects and randomly plants them in shops just to cheer up bored shoppers like you and me. Fair warning, some of his jokes are quite satirical.
1. I guess it's a handy thing for those who love a sunny side up egg but can't keep the yolk intact? Right?
2. They're not weird, they're just different...
3. This one is so real it hurts
4. "It's not my fault, plants just don't love me"
5. Works on raccoons, too
6. Sidenote: we know Missouri doesn't suck
7. "I'll take 3 thank you very much!"
8. My sister has one of these lying around at home, too
Please check your SPAM folder. We will continue to send you emails from now on. If you are still not receiving our emails, please let us know by clicking on the "Contact Us" button located on the top bar of our website and filling the contact form.
The new BabaMail app is now available at the app stores.