The homeliest room in any house is the restroom. It’s the only room where we truly have privacy, which is pretty important considering the bathroom’s main function. Public toilets, on the other hand, are a different story. Venturing outside of your comfort zone always means there’s a risk you’ll be in the awkward position of sharing this most sacred and private moment with other people, which is bad enough, but many businesses seem hell-bent on making the whole experience much worse by trying to spice things up with “cool” designs. Here are some of the worst examples of such poorly-thought-out toilet designs:
1. This Delightful and Professional Paint-Job
2. Why Would They Even Sell Those?!
3. The Perfect Design for a Disabled-Friendly Bathroom
4. Location-Appropriate Advertising
5. Straight out of a Horror Film
6. I Have a Lot of Questions, Such as: Where’s the Toilet Paper?
7. This Urinal Design Blows
8. Audition Room for the Worst Reality TV Show Ever
9. Up Close and Personal
10. Good Luck Figuring This One Out
11. Not Quite Opaque Enough
12. The Henri IV Hotel, Ladies and Gentlemen
13. Fun with Friends
14. At Least It’s Not Chunky
15. This Retro Chic Has Gone too Far
16. This Has to Be Child Abuse, Right?
18. This Is Why You Should Keep Your Toothbrush in a Cup
19. This Has to Be Photoshopped, Right?
20. A Great Spot for a Candlelit Dinner
21. Did The Person Who Designed This Ever See a Human?
22. Shred It!
23. This Is Wrong on so Many Levels
24. Fire Whoever Picked this Marble
25. Who Needs Mirrors, Anyway?
26. You Had ONE Job!
27. Oh, COME ON!
28. This Is Plain Cruel