The internet can be a very toxic place where anonymous people endlessly spar and fling mud over politics, taste in music and which animal wins in a duel (yes, that’s a thing, apparently), which is all the more reason to relish it when people manage to break the mold and use the web to brighten each other’s days.
These people did just that by sharing their incredibly heartwarming stories and scenes of family love:
1. If this doesn’t make you want to adopt a cat, I don’t know what will
As a newly single mom, I thought we could use a third member of the family. The first ride home, I knew she was the perfect addition. from r/aww
2. So you want to pick a hobby and can’t choose between crafts and bird-feeding? Why not both?
Recently, every morning my father places bird food in the yard for my mother to wake up on this view.
3. The tattoos must be a genetic thing
4. Can you count the number of living creatures inhabiting this couch?
5. If you knew and felt the love of all of your grandparents, you should count your blessings
6. Solidarity at its finest
7. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree
8. These precious little teddy bears
9. Did we mention cats are the best?
10. You may not remember, but grandma always does
My grandmother recently passed away and my mom found this card in her house. I apparently gave her 10 cents on her birthday when I was 2 and she taped it to a card and kept it her whole life.
11. This fiancé who makes music recommendation apps redundant
Every time my fiancé hears a song at his work that he thinks I’ll like he writes it down on a scrap of paper to give to me when he gets home.
12. Absolutely heartrending
Daddy's Little girl - My dad was a police officer who worked in Major crash. I was 3y/o On Christmas Day. He had spent the day At A fatal car crash where 2 children had died. - I only found this out today
13. The resemblance is uncanny
14. The luckiest man on earth
Here is my wife thinking she is surprising me, scraping snow off my car, after a 12 hour night shift at the hospital. I'm a lucky fella.
15. We may pass away, but our love lasts forever
My grandpa passed away a few months ago. I visited his house today for the first time since and his wife has their wedding outfits hanging like this in their house. This is true love.
16. This adorable couple is almost too much to handle