2 lb. Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled
2 tbsp. butter, melted
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
3/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. Pepper
1 c. low-sodium chicken broth
2 garlic cloves, finely minced
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F/260 degrees C.
2. Cut the potatoes to 1 inch, thick slices, placing the slices in a medium bowl. Pour in the olive oil, melted butter, and rosemary.
3. Season with salt and pepper, tossing until evenly combined.
4. Lay the potatoes flat, in a single layer on a 9"x13" metal baking dish, using two dishes if necessary.
5. Bake until the bottom of each potato is golden brown, should be about 15 minutes.
6. Remove the dish from the oven and flip each potato. Then bake for another 15 minutes, until the other side of the potato is golden brown.
7. Remove the dish from the oven once again, and pour in the chicken broth, sprinkling with garlic. Return to oven and bake until the potatoes are tender, and the stock slightly reduced - this should be another 15 minutes.
8. Serve warm with extra sauce drizzled on top.