The internet has become a place for people to share sad and happy moments from their lives, moving everyone who discovers them. For instance, it will be difficult to stay indifferent when you look at the photo of the happy smile of a 7-year-old child who beat cancer. The stories below will make you sad, smile, or eager to do something good right now:
1. This man knows what it feels like to start over after getting a divorce.
2. This was the first time she was able to stand in over 4 years.
3. Buffalo firefighters carried a heart attack victim 10 blocks to Mercy Hospital after the ambulance got stuck in a blizzard.
4. A woman discovered that 60% of seniors in nursing homes have no visitors and get nothing for Christmas. So she decided to hold a small fundraiser and put together 61 gift bags for a local nursing home. In each bag, she put a chapstick, lotion, tissues, a word search book, a pen, and a blanket.
5. Gary Sinise flew 1,000 children of fallen soldiers to Disney World for Christmas.
6. This little cat crawls under the blanket with her owner every time she has a panic attack.
7. This service dog received his master's degree in Occupational Therapy from Clarkson University, after he attended every class with his owner.
8. This person made the decision to stop drinking and start reading. These are all the books they've read in a year.
9. 43 weeks of chemo, 6 weeks of radiation, and 1 cancer-free 7-year-old.
10. This 88-year-old grandma bakes more than 30lb of cookies each December. She donates the majority of them to the Christmas market from the local disability home. This is what they look like.
11. Santas learning sign language.