While riding the train, everyone is usually busy with something. Some of us work on our laptops, others play on their smartphones or text friends, but there are those, such as American artist Ben Rubin, who spend their time being creative. Rubin photographs people and adds monsters and creatures alongside them in an amusing, original and creative way. The monsters seem like a part of their landscape that some might even venture to think they were real! Take a look at these 18 funny illustrations, which may even criticize our society:
1. If the situation were reversed…
2. If it had actually happened, she would have been twice as alarmed.
3. All the adults on the smartphone, even the smallest ones.
4. Unexpected love!
5. Even monsters hate commuting to work this early in the week.
6. This is the most annoying type of monster commuter.
7. Those who built this train station didn’t take big monsters into consideration.
8. That's how riding the train in the summer feels sometimes.
9. And that's how it feels in the winter.
10. "No one wants to sit next to me ..."
11. Isn’t it nice to see one commuter helping out another…
12. Someone has the hots for someone else!
13. "How do you understand anything that's going on here?!"
14. Especially entertaining
15. How did security not notice?
16. Some people, or monsters, will do anything for an empty seat
17. Good night…
18. That's exactly how it looks