1. Benagil Sea Cave, Portugal.
2. The highlands of Iceland and their amazing colors.
3. Doesn't the surface of Lake Natron in Tanzania look like a giraffe skin pattern?
4. Fantastic Iceland!
5. The mesmerizing green of the Kolukkumalai tea plantations, India.
6. Fingal’s Cave on the uninhabited island of Staffa, Scotland.
7. Ever been to the 'Firefly sanctuary’ in Nanacamilpa, Tlaxcala, Mexico?
8. The marvelous pink water of Lake Hillier in Australia.
9. A tiny volcanic island called Aogashima in Japan.
10. Cano Cristales in Colombia and its colorful river.
11. Interlocking basalt columns of the Giant’s Causeway, Northern Ireland.
12. Extraterrestrial salt flats in Uyuni, Bolivia.
13. Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, China.
14. A stunning 3-level waterfall Kuang Si, in Laos.
15. The extremely large selenite crystals at Naica Mine, Mexico.
16. Canaima National Park, Venezuela.
17. Lake Baikal in the winter, Russia.
18. Yuanyang Rice Terraces, China.
19. Waitomo Glowworm Caves, New Zealand. Doesn't the ceiling of this cave look like a sky that’s full of stars?
20. Socotra Island in Yemen, famous for its surreal Dragon’s Blood Trees.
21. The perfect dessert of Dead Vlei, Namibia.
22. Vaadhoo Island in the Maldives, surrounded by a 'sea of stars' that glows thanks to a certain type of phytoplankton.