British artist Olivia Kemp creates the most amazingly detailed ink drawings of real-world landscapes. She creates them from photography, observational sketches, and her own memory. The two works you're about to see below depict the landscapes of Malta and Bavaria respectively, and they took a staggering combined nine months to complete. Take a look at these incredible works of art:
Click on images to enlarge
1. "Melita - Maleth" in progress.
2. Just look at the detail in there.
3. The island of Malta is depicted in stunning detail.
VIDEO: Olivia creates 'Adrift in December'
4. Adding finishing touches to Mediterranean vegetation in "Melita - Maleth".
5. Note Olivia's reference drawings for "Melita - Maleth" at the top of the image below.
6. "Melita-Maleth" nears completion.
VIDEO: Olivia creates an amazing drawing in ten weeks
7. Check out the detail in another of Olivia's works, "Ascending the High Pass".
8. "Ascending the High Pass" in progress.
9. This is what "Ascending the High Pass" looked like upon completion.
10. It's mind-boggling to see how painstaking Olivia's art is.
11. What incredible artistic feats these works are.