Simon Yeung is a traveler who has recently been on a trip around the USA and Europe photographing all of the marvelous sights that he came across. He was particularly awed by all of the creepy yet majestic abandoned buildings that he entered. Below, you'll find some of his most spectacular shots, all of which are bound to take your breath away!
Click on images to enlarge
1. A villa in the Italian countryside.
2. An abandoned North American theater.
3. A Hungarian power plant.
4. A bath house in Romania.
5. One of the USA's abandoned gothic churches.
6. An delicately-decorated hotel in Abkhazia.
7. An abandoned Soviet locomotive in Hungary.
8. A former mental asylum in Georgia.
9. An old Italian church in ruins.
10. An abandoned tomb discovered in Germany.
11. A chapel in the USA.
12. A chateau in France.
13. An abandoned mine in Germany.
14. A Czech church that is being prepared to be restored.
15. An abandoned power plant in the USA.