In 2004, the term lifehacking was invented. Some critics claim that it is nothing but a waste of time that doesn't solve any issues but instead keeps the inventors occupied for hours. Still, some people have been diving into lifehacking in an effort to minimize the time they spend solving a variety of issues around the house. But do they really spend less time solving their issues? Here are 19 masterminds who have without a doubt, cracked the system and delivered new ideas to the world. This proves that there is nothing a person can't do on their own if they put their mind to it:
1. This is actually a shoulder-top, not a laptop.
2. Who needs a pan, when an iron will come in just as handy.
3. How do you get it to stop?
4. This is how mowing the lawn is done in America.
5. Who says you can’t take your computer with you?
6. Making sure you're prepared when going shopping.
7. This makes you realize that workshops are a huge waste of money.
8. When you're too lazy to wash a bowl.
9. So easy to take a bath outside when you have the right equipment.
10. So long as the mailman can do his job.
11. It would have probably been easier to put his phone on top of that wooden box.
12. DIY microwave.
13. Problem solved!
14. No money for a real barbeque? No problem!
15. Isn't lying down better than kneeling?
16. Another useful iron trick.
17. No leaf blower, no problem.
18. Whatever works!
19. Why spend money on easily-solvable issues?