Sun-dried tomatoes and parmesan cheese are a winning pair in most Italian recipes, especially in pastas and baked goods. Which is why we decided to share with you this special and delicious bread recipe!
Time: prep – 15 minutes; Rise – 2 hours
1. In a large bowl, mix the flour, salt, and Parmesan cheese.
2. Add the rosemary and yeast while mixing.
3. Pour half the amount of water in and add the olive oil.
4. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and the rest of the water to the mixture and mix the dough well.
5. Place on a floured surface and knead well into a ball.
6. Place your dough ball in an oiled bowl, cover in saran wrap and let rest for an hour.
7. After an hour, take the dough out and knead it a second time.
8. Let the dough rest in an oiled sheet pan loosely covered in saran wrap for one more hour.
9. When an hour has passed, remove the saran wrap, brush with an egg and bake at 200 degrees C for 30 minutes