Sony’s logo is proudly displayed on many professional and amateur photographers’ cameras from around the world, so it is only natural that they should give them a platform to present their works proudly to the world. In order to do this, the company regularly holds a prize-winning photography competition, and each year the pictures entered are becoming more and more impressive.
The pictures in the competition are divided into 4 different categories: Youth, Open, Student focus, and Professional. Like every year, after sorting hundreds of thousands of photographs, many spectacular photographs reached the final stages. Take a look at the spectacular collection of photographs that will be exhibited in London a second before anyone else gets the chance to, and tell us which picture you liked the most.
1. A magical sunrise, Brazil - photographed by Marcelo Portella
3. A swarm of fish in the sea, location unknown - photographed by Eric Madeja
4. Egg and Flour war, Italy - photographed by Antonio Gibotta
6. Mating of birds, Croatia - photographed by Petar Sabol
7. "The Marchers": Girls walking on a bridge, Thailand - photographed by Suphakaln Wongcompune
13. Before sunrise, the heart of Kilauea volcano spills into the Hawaiian sea - photographed by Joseph Anthony