Honey Chipotle Chicken
• 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, or chicken tenderloins
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Olive oil
• Garlic powder
• Juice of one lime
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 2 tablespoons chipotle powder seasoning (1 tablespoon for sauce and 1 tablespoon for rubbing into the chicken)
1. Heat some olive oil in a large skillet over a high heat.
2. Rub the chicken with some olive oil, season with salt and pepper, garlic powder, and 1 tablespoon chipotle powder.
3. Reduce the heat to medium and place the chicken in the skillet. Cook for 5-6 minutes on each side.
4. While your chicken is cooking, mix the juice of 1 lime, honey, and the remaining tablespoon chipotle powder.
5. Once the chicken is cooked, place it on a plate and brush generously with the honey chipotle mixture. You can serve this chicken with your favorite veggies, mashed potatoes, rice, quinoa, or a juicy green salad.