Looking to take some professional photos? Professional photography gear can cost thousands of dollars, but this guide will show you how to take stunning pictures by spending only a fraction of the cost. So, if you have a little time and some patience and don't mind simple DIY hacks, you can achieve similar results with these easy tips:
1. Looking to create a Bokeh background? Use tinfoil to create this effect.
2. Looking to create a unique shadow effect, use a sifter.
3. Need to take an underwater shot? Use a fish tank.
4. For a seamless background system, use a piece of cloth and cardboard.
5. For a softbox effect, use a plastic bag.
6. For a video slider, use a towel.
7. Want to take a photo from above? This is how to get your perfect top-down effect:
8. Manipulate visual perception using forced perspectives.
9. Add lights with regular bulbs.
10. For a heart-shaped bokeh, cut out a heart shape in a cardboard.
11. Create an easy macro lens hack:
12. Create a filter using your sunglasses.
13. Use a CD to create lens flares.
14. Use a plastic bag smeared with Vaseline for a soft-focus lens effect.
15. To create an effect of steam, use ordinary appliances.
16. Cut different shapes in cardboard for a window shadow.
17. Create hazy photos using a sandwich bag.
18. For an arty filter use colored plastic bags.
19. Use a coffee hood as a lens cap.