What You Will Need
• Cut citrus fruits (limes, lemon, and oranges)
• Distilled white vinegar
• ½ cup baking soda
• Cupcake tray
What You Need to Do
1. Cut your selected fruit up into small bite size pieces.
2. Fill each cup in the tray with fruit, and fill with vinegar (just below the line). Place the tray in the freezer for 24 hours.
3. The next day, pop out a cube, and run some water in your sink. Pour ½ cup baking soda down the sink, and drop your cube in (it should start to fizzle a little).
4. Grind the ice cube using the garbage disposal, and you will immediately start to smell the freshness. Furthermore, this will help keep the blades of your garbage disposal sharp.
5. Place the remaining cubes in a clearly-labeled Ziploc bag and leave in the freezer until the next time your garbage disposal begins to smell.