Just a single tablespoon of butter and sugar are needed to prepare this mouthwatering dessert, and in my opinion, using just a little butter and sugar is just as satisfying as using heaps!
The best part about this recipe? It takes less than 5 minutes to prepare! Then, you can go ahead and take a quick nap or a relaxing bath, while your oven’s busy softening the apples and caramelizing the sauce!
1. Preheat your oven to 375ºF.
2. Core both apples and put them in an aluminum pie plate or oven-proof deep dish pan.
3. Pour apple cider over the apples and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top.
4. Put one tablespoon of chopped walnuts in the center of each apple and top it off with half a tablespoon of butter.
5. Bake in the oven for 50 to 60 minutes.
6. Serve in individual plates or bowls, and finish by spooning the sauce over the baked apples.
Craving Even More Sweetness? Here Are 6 Additional Articles With Excellent Dessert Recipes