In South Korea, they do things differently, some of which may seem a little abnormal to an outsider. The following images illustrate how strange of a place Korea is. Nevertheless, some of these ideas make me wish we had them in our own country too.
1. On a hot day in Korea, they treat themselves to peeled fruit on a stick.
2. Feeling a little hungry? Opt for spiraled potatoes for a quick snack.
3. Drip bags are used to fertilize trees.
4. In South Korea, you may come across children being pushed in travel wagons as opposed to strollers. They are lighter and more convenient.
5. Kids can set up a little table to eat on too.
6. And there's plenty of room for storage.
7. A little canopy ensures that they are protected from the sun.
8. Their toilets are well equipped. They use a remote control for massages, lighting and music.
9. Their floors are heated, making them a warm and comfortable place to sleep on.
10. Men actively use cosmetics to keep their skin soft and hair smooth.
11. All cafes and restaurants offer home delivery. McDonald's is no exception.
12. In a subway in Seoul, there's a supermarket where you can buy products simply by scanning the picture with your cell phone.
13. These caps feature extended transparent visors to protect you from the sun.
14. Eyelid plastic surgery is presented as a gift for a 16th birthday.
15. The national dish of Korea is Kimchi, a form of cabbage.
16. When taking a photo, they say 'Kimchi' instead of 'Cheese'.