1. The U-Bein Bridge (Myanmar)
2. Fishermen of Ahangama (Sri Lanka)
Pascal has travelled for more than 10 years all over the world with his trusty camera.
3. A Lady in Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque, Isfahan, (Iran)
4. In the Blue of Harar (Ethiopia)
By immersing himself deeply into the fabric and culture of every place he visited, he was able to gain insight into human nature, which he tries to transmit to us photographically.
5. Fushimi Inari Shrine (Japan)
6. Monks Debate Doctrines Daily at Jokhang Temple, Lhasa (Tibet)
These images attempt to convey man’s thoughts and beliefs, his ‘mystery and novelty’.
7. Laguna Colorada, South Lipez (Bolivia)
8. Ritual Dance, Hamer People (Ethiopia)
Here you can see humankind laid bare and exposed for what it is in its daily existence.
9. Erg Chebbi, Merzouga (Morocco)
10. Yaks Wander in The Pamir Mountains (Tajikistan)
These staggering photos attempt to bridge the gaps that separate humans from one another.
11. Largo do Pelourinho (Brazil)
12. Isla De Pescadores, Salar De Uyuni (Bolivia)