Marriage is a beautiful thing, but men and women are also different creatures, as any couple can testify. As a result of that struggle to bridge the gap between male and female, joke material is hardly scarce...
10 Husbands, Still a Virgin
"Oh, you're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"
It's All About Communication
Wife: "I have changed my mind."
Husband: "Thank God! Does the new one work now?"
The Pickle Slicer
Bill has worked in a pickle factory for several years. One day he confesses to his wife that he has a terrible urge to stick his penis into the pickle slicer. His wife suggests that he see a therapist to talk about it, but Bill vows to overcome this rash desire on his own. A few weeks later, Bill returns home absolutely ashen.
His wife asks, "What's wrong, Bill?"
"Do you remember how I told you about my tremendous urge to put my penis into the pickle slicer?"
His wife gasps, "My God, Bill, what happened???"
"I got fired."
"No, Bill I mean, what happened with the pickle slicer?"
"Oh, um, she got fired too."
The Prisoner Has Escaped!
A bride tells her husband, "Honey, you know I'm a virgin and I don't know anything about sex. Can you explain it to me first?"
Advice From Men To Women
1. Never buy a 'new' brand of beer because 'it was on sale.'
2. If we're in the backyard and the TV in the den is on, that doesn't mean we're not watching it.
3. Don't tell anyone we can't afford a new car. Tell them we don't want one.
4. Whenever possible please try to say whatever you have to say during commercials.
5. Only wearing your new lingerie once does not mean that you need more. It tells us lingerie is a bad investment.
6. Please don't drive when you're not driving.
7. Don't feel compelled to tell us how all the people in your stories are related to one another: We're just nodding, waiting for the punch line.
8. The quarterback who just got pummeled isn't trying to be brave. He's just not crying. Big difference!
9. When the waiter asks if everything's okay, a simple 'Yes' is fine.
10. What do you mean, 'leering?' She's obstructing my view.
11. When I ask, 'How many guys have you slept with?', it would be much appreciated if you did not answer honestly.
12. When I'm turning the wheel and the car is nosing onto the off-ramp, saying 'Oh, this is our exit, Honey' is not really necessary.
13. When you're not around, I belch so loudly that I even appall myself.
14. The temperature in the cave will be my responsibility. It will be slightly to moderately cooler than you want it.
15. Sports Center starts at 10:00 P.M. and runs one hour. This is an excellent time for you to pay bills, put laundry in the dryer, or talk to your sister.
16. Is it too much to ask to have the bra match the underwear?
17. If we see you in the morning and at night, why call us at work?
18. You probably don't want to know what we're thinking about.