Have you pondered questions such as where did the expression "OK" came from, or what the longest word in the English language is? Ponder no more, because one of the world authorities on the English language, the Oxford Dictionary, has released a series of videos that give some fascinating insight. Take a look:
1. Where did the expression "OK" come from?
2. What is the longest word in the English language?
3. Exactly how many is a billion?
4. Is the letter Y a vowel, a consonant, or both?
5. The Origins of "Nicotine", "Silhouette" and "Leotard"