In this video, you’ll see how to make adorable mini cheesecakes that are elegant enough for a special occasion, but easy enough for a casual hosting of friends. Best of all, they’re tiny enough that your guests won’t have to stop with just one. And the fillings can be whatever you choose! (Tip: Using oreos isn't a bad idea...)
1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
3/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Line miniature muffin tins (tassie pans) with miniature paper liners.
3. Crush the vanilla wafers, and place 1/2 teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafers into each paper cup.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
5. Fill each miniature muffin liner with this mixture, almost to the top.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.
8. Top with a teaspoonful of cherry pie filling.