Tibetan Mastiffs are among the largest dogs in the world, though their origins are not well known. These gargantuan dogs were once the guardians and protectors of ancient Tibetan tribes, and now, they guard numerous homes of pet owners across the world. These once ferocious beasts are actually really sweet, sensitive and lovable pets. Tibetan Mastiffs are also big beautiful creatures, with thick luscious manes, long snouts and high energy levels. Most Tibetan Mastiff owners know very well just how lovely their canine friends are, and so the internet is now overloaded with the cutest pictures you’ll find of these impressive guard dogs. Here are 15 such pictures to fill your day with “awws”!
1. Open your trunk in the name of the L-Awww!
2. Eleven months of age looks totally different on these two species
3. The little pup and the big pup of the house
4. Look, its Mufasa and Simba!
5. I just thought I’d take a short nap outside in the Fall. When I woke up it was winter!
6. Are they dogs or bears?
7. I loves to ride shotgun with mommy
8. I’m taking my toy and I’m walking to the North Pole to talk to Santa Claus myself
9. This puppy is dressed and ready to dance!
10. I always begin and end my day with a smile
11. Hey, like you haven’t had the occasional bad hair day?
12. There, see? Just a little blow dry and it's all better now
13. I’m afraid you can’t eat that, my pet. I need it to feed you
14. They put the “aw” in “paw”rents
15. Just a brief glimpse into the hairy horrors of shedding season