One of the goals of this familiar and simple exercise is to strengthen and sculpt the inner thighs.
- To do this exercise, position your legs parallel to your shoulder line; You can spread them a little more apart if it’s easier for you, and slowly work your way to shoulder line.
- Now, lower yourself to a squat position, that is, bend your knees into a sitting position in the air; Stay that way for two seconds and stand back up.
- The exercise should be repeated 10 times for 3 sets, and over time additional repetitions should be added.
2. Squats with a ball
These squats are a bit different from the regular exercise because of one simple object that can be found in most houses - a ball. It intensifies the exercise and makes it more effective but also more challenging to perform.
- Stand with your back to the wall and place a large soft ball between you and the wall so that you’re leaning on it.
- Then place your feet parallel to your shoulders and perpendicular to the wall.
- Now, place a small to medium sized ball between your legs, above your knees, so that your thighs squeeze it.
- Now start squatting, keeping your back straight and the two balls steady in place;
- Hold the position for 2 seconds and stand back up.
- Repeat the exercise 5 times for 3 sets.
3. Inner thigh press with a ball
This exercise is an effective way to activate the muscles of the thighs, both inner and outer, allowing you to sculpt them.
- Lie on your back and bend your legs until the heel of the foot touches your buttocks and your foot stays in full contact with the ground; whoever can’t reach their heels to their buttock, worry not, just make sure to keep your feel fully grounded.
- Now place a small to medium to soft ball between your knees and press it for 30 seconds, stop for 10 seconds and repeat the exercise 5 times for 3 sets.
4. Side Lunges
Another exercise for burning fat and toning the thighs, that also works on the muscles of the buttocks and the lower body, are lunges.
- Start by standing straight and then taking a step towards the left with your left leg.
- Bend into the movement so that your weight is placed the outer leg.
- Return to the standing position and repeat the exercise on the other leg, completing 5 pieces on each side and repeating the exercise for 3 sets.
5. Sliding plank
The sliding plank is a simple exercise that can trim the inner thighs quickly and at the same time work on the abdominal muscles.
- Go down into push-up position by leaning on your elbows and under placing a folded paper towel under each foot.
- Now, when you are in this position, slide your legs sideways so that a V shape is formed between them; Finally, return to the initial position.
- Repeat this exercise about 10 times for 3 sets.
Lunges are one of the most recommended exercises for people who want slim, shapely thighs. They also work the muscles of the knee, quadriceps, calf muscles and core.
- Stand straight with your feet parallel to your shoulders and keep your back straight.
- Place your hands on your hips and move your right leg one step forward as you bend so that your left knee almost touches the floor - it is important to keep your back straight throughout the exercise.
- Now go ahead and perform the exercise on the other leg, repeating 3 times per foot for 3 sets.
7. Split squat jump
Another great way to burn fat and slim down your thighs is by doing squats
- As with the previous exercise, start off in a lung position with one of your legs kneeling forward.
- Now, jump into the air and switch your legs so that you land in a lunge on the opposite leg.
- Jump and switch legs ten times, rest for about half a minute and repeat the exercise 2 more times.
8. pulse squats
Pulse squats are an excellent exercise that can help you to trim your inner thighs.
- All you have to do is enter a squat stance as in the first exercise, and slightly move up and down while staying in this position.
- The “mini” squat should be performed for about 40 seconds and it is important to keep your back straight and not cross your lap as you move.
- Rest for about half a minute and repeat the exercise twice more.