Method 1: To eat the following day
1. Take a wet paper bag, into which place your corn (including the husk).
2. Get a plastic zip-top bag and pop the wet paper bag of corn inside.
3. Now slide into the fridge before eating within the next 24 hours.
Bonus Recipe: creamy corn dip
Now you’ve made sure you’ve got plenty of corn in your fridge-freezer with none of it going to waste, you can try out some new recipes. Here’s an excellent creamy corn dip that’ll make an excellent snack for small parties.
1. Preheat your oven to a temperature of 350 F.
2. In a big skillet or pan melt the butter on medium heat. Then sauté both the bell pepper and onion until soft (around 5-7 minutes).
3. Then add the corn, cooking together for 5 minutes longer. Maintain stirring until the mixture is a lovely golden brown.
4. Add salt and pepper for a generous seasoning, and mix with optional cayenne pepper. Stir up with garlic and jalapeno. Cook and stir for approx. 1 minute.
5. Take a separate big bowl, and mix up the cheeses (minus a little bit of cheddar for later) with the mayonnaise and sour cream.
6. Now pour the vegetables into this bowl. Now take everything and transfer to a baking or pie dish (around 8 inches). Sprinkle your left over cheddar on the top.
7. Put in the preheated oven and bake for approx. 15 minutes. After this time the cheese will be melted, delightfully bubbly and somewhat brown.
8. Take it out of the oven and, with the tortilla chips (or fresh vegetables if you prefer), serve to your guests. Enjoy this corn-tastic dip!