The Great Book says “For everything, there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven”. Who would have thought that spoons could have so many alternative uses besides for dining? If you paint, glue, and melt spoons there are hundreds of creative projects for you to do that don’t require more than a bag of spoons and some art supplies.
1. Dazzle your desk or bookshelf with an artichoke-shaped vase.
2. Paint plastic silverware to create original kitchen wall art.
3. Hang an ombre sunburst mirror frame on your wall.
4. Be original with this pumpkin decoration for Halloween.
5. Stick these ladybugs on magnets to decorate the fridge.
6. These modern Christmas trees would look good in an office.
7. An ombre planter for your garden or an indoor plant.
8. Melt plastic petals together to make floral table pieces.
9. Create your own door wreath.
10. Decorated spoons are transformed into garden markers.
11. With patience and a glue gun create a decorative light fixture.
12. Children will enjoy homemade maracas.
13. This one works as a lantern for candles or as a shallow vase.
14. Create a burst of color for your wall with a sunburst clock.
15. Floral wreaths can brighten up your mantel or Christmas tree.
16. Make your lamp fruit themed with this pineapple-shaped orb.
Want to see NO ADS or pop ups ever again?
Become a premium member and get the best version of BabaMail!To purchase a premium subscription, we want to log you in more safely, please log in first or open a new free account by clicking on Login.